How To Register for Survival Fund Payroll Support.
MSME Survival Fund Payroll Support registration Guide.
With the Payroll support scheme, the federal government plan to support 500,000 vulnerable MSMEs in meeting payroll obligations of between N30,000 to N50,000 per employee over 3months.
Registration for Payroll Support will start with educational institutions on Monday and will be followed with businesses in the hospitality industry on Friday September 25 beginning from 12 am.
The portal will also be open to other category of small businesses from 12 am, on Monday September 28, 2020.
Educational institutions interested in the scheme are advised to log on to www.survivalfund.ng to register for the payroll support initiative.
Follow the steps below to register for survival fund payroll support.
- Visit the survival fund payroll support registration portal via the link below;
- Register your personal details through the Payroll Support Registration form by the right-hand side of the page.
- Activate your account with the activation code that must have been sent to the mobile number and email address you registered with.
- The next step involves Organisation registration. To complete this stage, you will need your CAC Number, SMEDAN Number, Tax ID (optional) and the organisation’s bank account details.
- In the final step, you will follow the instructions in an email that must have been sent to you with a list of requirements needed to complete the payroll support application. These include the beneficiary employees details (not more than 10 employees), proof of previous salary payments to the beneficiary and all other supporting documents.